Twittery

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    More Pictures and Videos


    Here is a better picture of our precious little girl. With this teaser shot, I am sure you will now feel compelled to view even more pictures posted under the our pictures link (or click here). In addition, we added a videos link with a small, but growing sampling (or click here).

    2 comments:

    1. What a beautiful little girl, but then how can she help it with such good-looking parents. The blog is a great idea. Bob and I are delighted for you and glad that all went well. A wonderful new chapter for your life is beginning.
      God bless you all, Mara, Mom, Dad, and doting grandparents. Marilyn

      ReplyDelete
    2. I hope to be on your 'mailing list' in order to keep up with your adventures in your new life with Mara. What a nice name!
      My e-mail is mfincutter@aol.com
      Marilyn

      ReplyDelete