In case you're checking in on us we are just fine like everyone else out here. After almost 18 months in the state of California we had gotten a little complacent about feeling an earthquake as we still hadn't. However, last night we were frightened to say the least by this, the largest quake in the area since the famous Loma Prieta quake in 1989 during the World Series. Kind of ironic now that I think about it because had this year's series not been so fast we would have probably been watching a World Series baseball game at the time. Next post will be happier with Halloween costume pictures I promise.
Oh the joys of this great state. As I was proofreading this, I get a call from Tom, "Are you ok?" "What are you talking about?" Evidently up at his office (which is much closer to the original epicenter they just felt another one, only 3.7 this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment