
Wow, that old already I feel most of the time, but then I look back at photos from the first couple of days and my has she grown. Yet it feels like she has always been apart of our family too. As you can see in the photo Audra has been introduced to many new things through her slumbering eyes in her 3 short weeks. In this instance Mara is showing off her new dress up shoes. Won't they have fun playing princess together in a year or two. Mara is an incredibly sweet big sister (though I think in speech she might be confused who the BIG sister is sometimes). She sings "Twinkle, Twinkle" to her when she crys and wishes Audra could sleep in her room.

She attempts to dictate whether Audra gets more milk or not, but at least so far understands she only gets milk. We have been so blessed with the help of family and friends these past few weeks, so thank you all. We remain a happy, relatively well rested, and abundantly fed family thanks to all of you. I am sure this last photo will become a much more common occurrence in the weeks to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment