Is that the Incredible Hulk you ask? If you know the Hall's you probably know they have A LOT of family traditions. Some are really cool like opening the Bible as the last present and reading the Christmas story and some are, well, cheesy, such as the great heart that hops on his point, if they don't hold sentimental value from your childhood, like they do for Tom. One of Tom's favorite Easter traditions is dying Easter eggs. We even did it last year when Mara was 12 days old.
This year she was able to dive in (literally) and have her own fun with this tradition. So here is a photo documentary of our Easter Sunday 2008. (Saturday was spent gardening in preparation for Mara's birthday party next weekend.)
Checking out the Easter Bunny goodies.
Already for Church.
Hunting eggs with daddy.
And the grand finale before a second bath in the sink and a nap.
"Eggs you say?"
"And we put them in that pretty colored stuff?"
Daddy reconsiders the advisability of giving a not quite walking 11 3/4 month old a egg outside on hardscape.
"I like the white ones, I'm going to see what mom is up to."
"Hey, I have an audience!"
"Ok, I'll try the colored ones."
"When are they going to figure out I don't like these things. This looks more like my kind of fun!"
"Who me?"
So precious!
ReplyDelete