So Mara just had a funky curl thing in her hair yesterday from the moment her hair dried out of the bathtub. So I added to it by playing with a bow in her hair all day. I put it in, she'd pull it out and offer it to me. I'd put it back in and she'd pull it out. I'd put it in my hair and she'd pull it out and offer it back to me again. So this was the bed head she woke up with this morning. And just for all of you (who left us all kinds of comments, so fun!) she decided to play cheesy for the camera, enjoy!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Roadrunner
So Mara just had a funky curl thing in her hair yesterday from the moment her hair dried out of the bathtub. So I added to it by playing with a bow in her hair all day. I put it in, she'd pull it out and offer it to me. I'd put it back in and she'd pull it out. I'd put it in my hair and she'd pull it out and offer it back to me again. So this was the bed head she woke up with this morning. And just for all of you (who left us all kinds of comments, so fun!) she decided to play cheesy for the camera, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that's probably the cutest picture EVER!!! Mara, you're so adorable! And walking!!
ReplyDelete