Twittery

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 13, 2010

    Superhero

    So my first post of these photos was a quick one of Tom's favorite.  I just opened iPhoto to discover the hilarity of the whole shoot.  Unfortunately the still shots can't quite capture Mara's pronunciation of "Superhero" at the top of her lungs as she runs around in this cape (a beloved gift from her beloved Doe) or the fact that she obviously dressed Audra in her's (this girl loves to match her sister and you all better reminder her of that fact when she is blaming me in 10 years). We've been having lots of these photo shoots lately that are fun to look at as a whole but don't really produce any shots worth looking at in an of themselves.  Like this one in matching Easter present jammies (I try to keep the exact matching to pajamas but nearly everyday I dress Audra, Mara wants me to help her pick the same clothes for herself (and she doesn't like to settle for the same color or the same pattern (i.e here is a butterfly shirt like A has on))). Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment