Hi all. You are all very special to us and we love that you keep up with our lives through this blog. We are sorry to have to add this additional step to your viewing pleasure but have decided this will be a safer environment for us to share Mara's stories, pictures and videos. So please come back often and enjoy. If you don't mind please leave a comment so I know you read and keep you on the permission list (it is limited). If you'd prefer a different email address or know someone I forgot just let me know.
Mara these days is enjoying the beautiful weather we have had hear. She brings a big smile to Daddy's face by happily saying Dada when he asks. She happily samples everyones food, plays with the magnets on the fridge and the Jet Dry cover on the dishwasher, but she clearly does not want to be encouraged to walk. Books, baby doll and balls are her toys of choice.
Also I finally got around to updating the links if I forgot you please let me know. I had to do these from memory as I never transfered my bookmarks from the old computer.
you claim she says "Da Da" but her silence spoke volumes to my ears earlier today...great catching up with you, and we'll have to do more of that soon, either by phone or with this crazy internets thing...
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog, so definitely keep me on the list! I can't believe Mara will soon be a year old. The time has flown by!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep me on the list! We love hearing all about our god daughter Mara and how your family is doing. I can't believe she is going to be 1 year old. I wish so badly that we could be there. Lots of hugs!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading the blog! Can't believe a year is fast approaching!
ReplyDeletedon't leave me out! i definitely want all the Mara updates. I miss her!
ReplyDeleteThe Engstroms like to keep tabs on Mara :)...
ReplyDelete